For Smart phones which supports USB On-The-Go Host functionality.
Things You can connect:
1) USB Pendrives
2) Card Readers
3) Hard drives* (Most Hard drives require external power support)
4) Compatible USB keyboard and Mouse*
4) Compatible Wireless mouse and Keyboard with Nano Receiver*
* Please note that your device must have in-built drivers support for these devices. External power supply is needed for most Hard drives.
In latest Android version ICS 4.03, Samsung has removed support for USB Mouse and USB keyboard which was present in Ginger Bread 2.3 versions.
1) Connect the MicroUSB into your device's MicroUSB Port.
2) Connect the USB Female to your compatible device.
3) The device will get automatically detected once you plug in.
4) You can connect your Pen drives, USB card readers, Hard drives, Mouse, Keyboard and Other compatible devices.
5) If the USB device does not get detected then you phone may not support or does not have in-built drivers to support the connected USB Device.
Device: Micro USB TO USB FEMALE OTG CABLE
Package Contents: 1 x MicroUSB OTG Cable (The package does not include the phone as shown in the pictures. It is for illustration purpose only)
Samsung Galaxy (S2 i9100/i9100G Galaxy S3 i9300 Samsung Galaxy Note i9220, Samsung Galaxy S i9000 and more models with USB OTG Support)
Sony Xperia Models (Xperia Ray, Xperia Arc S, Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia Neo V)
Nokia Models N8, N900 (Only models with USB OTG Support)
Motorola XOOM Models (Only models with USB OTG Support)
HTC (NOTE: On-The-Go Support is not enabled by default in HTC Smart phones. Support is available ONLY on rooted phones with Custom kernels!!!)